Corporate Issues & Capital Market
Kalikova & Associates (K&A) is experienced in counseling businesses and non-profit organizations on corporate and operational issues. Our lawyers are highly qualified to advise on the following:
- registration of companies and non-profit organizations, including their subsidiaries, branches, affiliates, representative offices and joint ventures;
- drafting constitutive documents for companies and non-profit organizations, their branches and representative offices;
- registration of legal entities, their branches and representative offices, with the relevant government authorities;
- advising on the operations of companies and non-profit organisations, their subsidiaries, branches, affiliates and representative offices;
- representing and assisting joint-stock companies with structuring their management, maintaining register of shareholders, holding shareholders' meetings and meetings of other governing bodies, as well as financial and other reporting to relevant governmental authorities;
- representing, negotiating and drafting contracts for joint-stock companies, their subsidiaries and dependent companies, in connection with their financial and management restructuring;
- counseling on reorganization (merger, annexation, split, partition, and transformation) and liquidation of legal entities;
- counseling on bankruptcy of companies;
- re-registration and liquidation of companies with appropriate governmental authorities;
- counseling and representing companies in stock issuance in approriate governmental authorities.
K&A has vast experience with due diligence that includes overall examination of company documents with regard to its incorporation, stock/share assignment, company management and internal structure, licenses and permits, movable and immovable property, intellectual property, contractual obligations, and financial liabilities, as well as lawsuits. We perform due diligence within both the scope of broader services requested by a client and separately as a single assignment.